Friday, February 8, 2013

Welcome to My Den

Well, it happened. I done went and grew up. I'm engaged (woo hoo!). I got a house (yee haw!). I'm starting that cozy process of dennin' up and settling down. 

Over the last few weeks I've been doing all these new things like making Save the Dates and sand blasting (*trying to sand blast) bricks. Through these new and exciting endeavors I've become a total blog addict - wedding blogs, DIY blocks, home improvement blogs, photography blogs, woodworking blogs - I've scoured them all. Well, last night, while settling in for the night in our makeshift bedroom (we're still working on getting the permits to build a bedroom onto the "new" house), it occurred to me - I could have a blog. I actually have something to blog about now! People (#me) actually read about exactly what I'm doing! Wahoo!  So there you go. Welcome to my den. 

Allow me to introduce the pack. 

The fiance - 


He's pretty dreamy, huh?

This is Trent. He's the strong, silent type. 


















Here's Brewski (Bruce for short). He's a nut.





















This is 16202. Our new house. 




Ok, I'm gonna be honest - 16202 looks real nice in this picture. 16202 is a tad older now (oh maybe about 20 years older or so) and a bit rougher around the edges.  

And then, of course, there's me. 




So, here's what I'm thinking for this bloggy blog. I'm gonna tell you about wedding planning and setting up our den. I might show you some pictures here and there. Maybe ask for some advice? Perhaps I'll just babble to myself. I think it'll be great. 








No comments:

Post a Comment